, New Delhi - ,Delhi, India
The procedure of eyelift surgery is quite safe and hardly takes much recovery time. During the process of eyelift surgery, incisions are being made in the natural folds of the eyelid, in the crease of the upper lid or behind the lower eyelid. Therefore, incisions are not noticeable after it is healed.
E,261, Greater Kailash Part 2, New Delhi - 110048,Delhi, India
The eyelift surgery is a procedure to remove skin and to add or remove fat from the eyelids. The procedure makes incisions to remove skin and fat near the eye area. A thin stitch is then used to bring the skin together to allow for a creation of an eyelid crease.
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on Eye Lift services in Delhi through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, 6 people have asked about Eye Lift services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does Eye Lift surgery cost in Delhi?
- Not sure if the Eye Lift service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 2 medical clinics and doctors providing Eye Lift, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- Eye Lift clinic location, traffic condition in Delhi
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of Eye Lift provided
- Price of Eye Lift near Delhi