2221 Camino Del Rio South Suite 108, San Diego - 92108,California, United States
1946 Monte Vista Drive Vista, San Diego - 92084,California, United States
The cold fusion procedure is a hair extension procedure. It is a new technology that utilizes ultrasound waves rather than heat to bond each extension to existing hair. The absence of heat allows us to bond extensions closer to the scalp, which creates a more invisible bond.
3750 Convoy Street Suite 175, San Diego - 92111,California, United States
Microcylinder Attachments is a type of hair extension. Here Microcylinder Attachments are gently crimped around a small amount of your own naturally growing hair, and the cylinders are expanded for removal, microcylinders are not reusable, however, sometimes part of the additional hair is.
5850 Oberlin Drive Ste 230, San Diego - 92121,California, United States
Permanent hair extensions are extensions that get attached to your own hair, as close as possible to the scalp, in a permanent way, so that you cannot remove it without professional assistance.
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on Hair Extension services in San Diego through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, 2 people have asked about Hair Extension services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does Hair Extension surgery cost in San Diego?
- Not sure if the Hair Extension service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 4 medical clinics and doctors providing Hair Extension, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- Hair Extension clinic location, traffic condition in San Diego
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of Hair Extension provided
- Price of Hair Extension near San Diego