872 High St Armadale, Melbourne - 3143,Victoria, Australia
Cellulite describes the unwanted dimpling appearance of skin we commonly see on the thighs, buttocks and abdomen, and even on the arms. Cellulite occurs for 2 reasons. Firstly, there is hardening & contraction of the connective tissue network (called fibrous septae) supporting the fatty tissue. This causes bulging of fat between the rigid fibrous bands, but also blocks vascular and lymphatic drainage, which further contributes to thick and swollen skin. Secondly, there is protrusion of fat cells into the lower part of the skin called the dermis, which results in worsening of the dimpling effect.
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on Cellulite services in Victoria through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, 2 people have asked about Cellulite services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does Cellulite surgery cost in Victoria?
- Not sure if the Cellulite service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 1 medical clinics and doctors providing Cellulite, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- Cellulite clinic location, traffic condition in Victoria
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of Cellulite provided
- Price of Cellulite near Victoria