105 Kerkstraat, zolder, Genk - 3550,Limburg, Belgium
How long does a TCA peel take to heal?
approximately 5-7 days
Wound Healing. TCA peels cause a superficial wound to the skin that takes approximately 5-7 days to heal. Once the surface is treated, it may be pink and may be sensitive to the sun for approximately 2-8 weeks.
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on TCA Peel services in Belgium through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, 2 people have asked about TCA Peel services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does TCA Peel surgery cost in Belgium?
- Not sure if the TCA Peel service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 1 medical clinics and doctors providing TCA Peel, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- TCA Peel clinic location, traffic condition in Belgium
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of TCA Peel provided
- Price of TCA Peel near Belgium