Aarogya Health Care Pvt. Ltd KGH Down, Opp. Indus Hospitals, Maharanipeta,Jagadamba Junction, Vishakhapatnam - 530002,Andhra Pradesh, India
Causes of birthmarks
The occurrence of birthmarks may be inherited. Some marks may be similar to marks on other family members, but most are not. Red birthmarks are caused by an overgrowth of blood vessels. Blue or brown birthmarks are caused by pigment cells (melanocytes).
flat no. 203, Vishnu Surya Prabha Paradise Appt K.G.H.UP, Road Maharanipeta, Vishakhapatnam - 6464269,Andhra Pradesh, India
Birthmark is a perfectly safe and affordable treatment. Anesthetic cream is applied to minimize discomfort.There can be some minor side effects such as bruising, though these aren't long-lasting. Its also generally best to avoid strong sunlight (or at least use high SPF sun cream) and steers clear of tanning beds in the months immediately after treatment.
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on Birthmark Removal services in Vishakhapatnam through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, 38 people have asked about Birthmark Removal services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does Birthmark Removal surgery cost in Vishakhapatnam?
- Not sure if the Birthmark Removal service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 2 medical clinics and doctors providing Birthmark Removal, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- Birthmark Removal clinic location, traffic condition in Vishakhapatnam
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of Birthmark Removal provided
- Price of Birthmark Removal near Vishakhapatnam