, New Delhi - ,Delhi, India
Superficial facial peel affects outer layer of skin rather than penetrating deep into your skin or dermis. They are made from alpha hydroxy(AHA) or beta hydroxy(BHA) as well as glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid. It is a very safe and affordable treatment.
13 palam marg, vasant vihar, New Delhi - 110057,Delhi, India
During treatment of superficial peel the skin is cleansed and then a solution is evenly applied with gauze, small brush, or cotton-tipped applicator.The solution stays on the skin for a length of time according to the specifics of your peel, usually no more than 15 minutes, and is then neutralized by water or alcohol and removed with gauze or cotton.
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on Superficial Peels services in New Delhi through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, people have asked about Superficial Peels services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does Superficial Peels surgery cost in New Delhi?
- Not sure if the Superficial Peels service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 2 medical clinics and doctors providing Superficial Peels, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- Superficial Peels clinic location, traffic condition in New Delhi
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of Superficial Peels provided
- Price of Superficial Peels near New Delhi