No.B 1 21, Pelangi Square Damansara Jln.PJU 6 Persiaran Surian, Petaling Jaya - 47810,Selangor, Malaysia
Laser Wart Removal is a type of wart removal treatment. The procedure requires two or three sittings to a physician or dermatologists office, where he or she will apply a local anesthetic and use a laser to remove the wart.
40, Jalan Telawi Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur - 59100,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When flat warts appear, there are usually many warts. Because so many warts appear, dermatologists often prescribe peeling methods to treat these warts. This means, you will apply a peeling medicine at home every day. Peeling medicines include salicylic acid, tretinoin, and glycolic acid.
D3 G4 8 .Publika, Solaris Dutamas, No 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur - 50480,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
There are few methods used for surgical wart removal: shave excision, punch biopsy, and excisional surgery. It is a very affordable and safe procedure and you will be free of any embarrassment.
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on Wart Removal services in Malaysia through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, 77 people have asked about Wart Removal services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does Wart Removal surgery cost in Malaysia?
- Not sure if the Wart Removal service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 3 medical clinics and doctors providing Wart Removal, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- Wart Removal clinic location, traffic condition in Malaysia
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of Wart Removal provided
- Price of Wart Removal near Malaysia