Unit 2C Torre Venezia Bldg.,Timog Avenue cor. Sct. Santiago Street, Quezon City, Philippines, Quezon - 1222,Bukidnon, Philippines
Laser treatments for psoriasis use one of two types of lasers: a pulsed dye laser (PDL) or an excimer laser.Pulsed dye lasers create a concentrated beam of yellow light. When the light hits the skin, it converts to heat. The heat destroys the extra blood vessels in the skin that contribute to psoriasis, without harming nearby skin
www.aboutclinic.com is Medical Procedure Discovery Portal and also the part of Healthcare IT Ecosystem who understand your concerns. We are constantly taking effort to provide quality information on Psoriasis Treatment services in Philippines through Reviews, Question and Answers, surveys, treatment experience feedback, Testimonial and recommendations from patients.
To date, 12 people have asked about Psoriasis Treatment services. General questions are:
- Unsure about how much does Psoriasis Treatment surgery cost in Philippines?
- Not sure if the Psoriasis Treatment service meets your expectation?
- how do you make the right choice?
In the list of 1 medical clinics and doctors providing Psoriasis Treatment, you can find:
- Doctors qualifications and experience.
- Real Patients review and rating
- Psoriasis Treatment clinic location, traffic condition in Philippines
- Clinic opening hours
- Request for appointment time slot
- Types of Psoriasis Treatment provided
- Price of Psoriasis Treatment near Philippines